Turbo RCP Pilot Boxes are a safe and convenient enclosure for solenoid valves required in the operation of remote style pulse valves. All RCP Pilot Boxes are die cast aluminum, dust tight and water tight, rated NEMA 4 / IP66, with common terminals pre-wired.
The die-cast aluminum pilot enclosures have a IP66 protection rating, dust tight / water tight, and allow for the remote control of pulse valves
Available with up to 12 remote pilots in each enclosure
The valves are pneumatically connected with the enclosure by means of a 1/8”NPT airline. 6mm x 8mm airline (metric)
- Provided with pre-wired common terminals
Heating elements are available for cold and humid climates to ensure stable temperature inside the enclosure
RCP = for short distances (approximately 3-meters)
RLD = for long distances (approximately 10-meters)
Operating Pressure: min 0.5 bar – max 7.5 bar
Temperature Range: -20C +80C / -40C +80C with heating element
Base and Cover: Die cast aluminum
Core tube: Stainless Steel
Plunger: Stainless Steel
Screws: Stainless Steel
Coil Insulation: Class H
- 12vdc, 24vdc, 24vac, 110vac, 220vac
SRM = The standard pilot offering with direct command system action 2/2 normally closed, which allows the pilot to exhaust air up to 3-meters.
LDM = The body of the LDM remote pilot is not a single piece, but instead there is a small diaphragm and spring. This pilot has a servo-assisted action 2/2 normally closed, which allows the pilot to exhaust more air from the valve body exhaust hole, able to handle the volume of air inside longer tubing (up to 10-meters).
- The Atex directive was the first to consider the explosion risk due to on-electrical sources, such as mechanical sparks, vibrations, surface overheating, mechanical lock and overloads. The directive establishes installation of coils for potentially explosive and explosive atmospheres.
- Individual solenoids for integral valves as well as pre-wired DIN connectors with Atex certification.
- Please contact your sales rep for a solution to your hazardous environment.
Atex 21: These coils have a connection cable completely integrated in the encapsulation, suitable for Zone 1-21.
- Zone 1: A place in which a potentially explosive atmosphere consisting of a mixture with air of dangerous substances in the form of gas, vapor or mist is likely to occur occasionally during ordinary activities.
- Zone 21: A place in which an explosive atmosphere in the form of a cloud of combustible dust in air is likely to occur occasionally during ordinary activities.
Atex 22: These coils maintain practically the same overall dimension as our standard coils, while being suitable for zone 2-22.
- Zone 2: A place in which an explosive atmosphere consisting of a mixture with air of dangerous substances in the form of gas, vapor or mist is not likely to occur during normal activities, but, if it does, it will persist for a short period only.
- Zone 22: A place in which an explosive atmosphere in the form or a cloud of combustible dust in air is not likely to occur during ordinary activities, but, if it does, it will persist for a short period only.
CONTACT ROYAL UNITED
For any further information about our products or to submit an order, click the button below.